On April 26, 2023, Blackstone Entrepreneurs Network (BEN) Colorado celebrated its 2022 Entrepreneurs at its first-ever Annual Celebration of Entrepreneurship. This event brought together CEOs and Founders committed to scaling their businesses, uplifting their communities, and making a positive impact. Hundreds attended the event, and it featured a panel of inspiring speakers, including Colorado Attorney General Phil Weiser, Amy Stursberg, and Mark Hopkins. Lisa Neal-Graves, a BEN Board Member, moderated the discussion.
BEN's 2022 Entrepreneurs include:
- Jonathan Treble, Founder & CEO of WithMe Inc.
- Nick Kofahl, Co-Owner of Summit Integrated Systems
- Amanda Moriuchi, CEO of AppIt Ventures
- Ret Taylor, Co-Founder of Ned
- Angela Healy, CEO of AvenueWest
- Heather Underwood, CEO of EvoEndo
- Tyson Wiens, Co-Owner of Summit Integrated Systems
- Kelly Watters, Founder & CEO of Western Rise
- Adriaan Zimmerman, Co-Founder of Ned
- Darcee Nelan, CEO of IQ Wired
In addition to honoring the 2022 Entrepreneurs, the event recognized two individual award winners: Brian Egan, Co-Founder & CEO of Evolve, received the Growth Award, and Paul Washington, Executive VP at IMA Financial, won the Impact Award. The awards acknowledge the outstanding achievements of individuals who have significantly contributed to the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Colorado.
BEN Colorado's Annual Celebration of Entrepreneurship was a testament to the thriving entrepreneurial spirit in Colorado. The event highlighted the passion, dedication, and hard work of entrepreneurs who drive economic growth and create positive change in their communities. Congratulations to all of this year's Entrepreneurs!
We look forward to future events with BEN Colorado.
Photo Credit: Blackstone Entrepreneurs Network (BEN) Colorado