Denver Business Journal recently announced its 2020 Fast 50/Colorado Inno on Fire Finalists, recognizing AppIt Ventures and many other Denver-local companies. The Fast 50/Colorado Inno on Fire Finalists are companies that have met the below qualifications and have been individually nominated as one of metro-Denver's fastest-growing, privately held companies.
The Fast 50 Finalists were nominated and had to submit three full years of revenue for audit while meeting the following criteria:
- The company must be privately held, locally owned and for-profit.
- It must be headquartered in the seven-county Denver-metro region (Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas or Jefferson counties).
- It must have a three-year sales history (fiscal years 2017, 2018 and 2019) with revenue gains from 2017 to 2019.
- It must have an average of at least $1 million in sales for the three most recent years, with no year less than $200,000.
DBJ's Fast 50 accounting partner, BDO (formerly ACM), audited all company financial data. Qualifying companies were ranked within size categories to ensure maximum competition:
- Extra-Small: Companies with $1 million to $3.59 million in annual revenue
- Small: Companies with $3.6 million to $8.9 million in annual revenue
- Medium: Companies with $9 million to $15.9 million in annual revenue
- Large: Companies with $16 million to $74.9 million in annual revenue
- Extra-Large: Companies with $75 million or greater in annual revenue
Some of the other companies that made the Fast 50 List include:
- ERP Advisor's Group
- Juris Digital
- Live.Laugh.Denver Real Estate Group
- Point Seven Group
- Resource Exploration "Resource X"
- Front Range Biosciences
- Harrison Homes Systems
- Land Info Worldwide Mapping
- National Pavement Partners
- Transworld Business Advisors - Rocky Mountain
- Woodridge Software
- Altitude Energy
- American Striping Company
- Atlas Real Estate
For a full list of companies, see DBJ's 2020 Fast 50.