Are you thinking about creating a mobile app? Here are 10 things that you should know:
10. Games represent 65% of all apps in iTunes
9. Mobile advertising accounted for $2 billion in sales last year
8. December and January are the highest sales months; August and September are the lowest
7. 80% of apps don’t break even
6. Instagram is an app. It was acquired for more than $1 billion dollars in 2012
5. By 2015 it’s estimated the app economy will generate $37 billion dollars a year
4. There are over 1 million apps in existence
3. For every $100 an app makes in iTunes, it’ll make $24 on the Kindle and $15 in Android
2. 10 Android devices are activated every second
1. The top 25 apps grossed over $54 million each last year
How Spreadsheets are Bad for Business eBook
Did you know that 88% of spreadsheets contain errors? While spreadsheets can be an effective tool for businesses, they propose serious risks. Our free eBook outlines the pros and cons of using spreadsheets to run your mission-critical operations. Download the ebook and start automating your unique workflows.
Pros of Spreadsheets
Cons of Spreadsheets (It's not what you think)
Next Step Solutions and How to Get Started
Bonus Case Study
Thank you! Enjoy our Healthcare Case Study!
Oops! Something went wrong while processing your request. Please try again or Contact Us for assistance.