The Apple Watch will launch on April 24, and everyone is looking forward to finding out what the new device will be able to do. We know it will come with at least 20 pre-loaded apps made by Apple, which the company tells you all about here. But what are other Apple Watch app developers building for the new smartwatch?
Apple Watch app development is already taking off, and Apple’s VP of technology says developers have already created “thousands” of Apple Watch apps. We’ve put together a list of 100 Apple Watch app ideas that are currently under development and planned to launch later this month.
Here are the apps to look for when the new watch comes out, and the main features each will include:
1. Evernote – Dictate notes, perform searches, view content, set reminders, and check items off your list
2. Todoist – View tasks, access your projects, and interact with notifications
3. Clear – View your task list and mark tasks as complete
4. Wunderlist – View your task lists, and get reminders and other notifications
5. Things – This task manager is keeping quiet about its Apple Watch app, but we’re betting you can view your task list with it
6. Pommie – Helps you practice the popular Pomodoro Technique
7. EasilyDo – This life organizer sends timely notifications about your calendar, email, contacts, travel, social profiles, business and more
8. Braintoss – Dictate notes, reminders and tasks to the app, and they will be sent to your email so you don’t forget